Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday, January 12, 2008


QUOTE FOR THE WEEK

"I have written my life in small sketches, a little today, a little yesterday... I look back on my life as a good day's work. It was done and I feel satisfied with it. I made the best out of what life offered......."Grandma Moses


Goodmorning...This a a project from the http://www.drawspace.com/ free drawing lessons, I am doing. I think I am happy with it. It is all done with *squiggles*, I am on D9 of the beginner class, I am not even a quarter of the way through, then its on to intermediate, and advanced....I have quite a way to go...I am excited, because there are a lot of challenging lessons to come. I also ordered three books from http://www.amazon.com/ Danny Gregory's Creative License, Danny Prices' How to Make a Journal of Your Life, and Moonlight Chronicles. I got Creative License already, and I am also going through his lessons. He uses a pen, which is unforgiving, but I guess that is the point.



Its 12* here this morning...and a windchill of -1*. A good day to stay in and keep warm and be creative. I have a few things I would like to tackle in the coming year. It is a little difficult (altho not impossible) to work on projects after work, I prefer the weekends, at least to get something in the process so it could be worked on at night after work.


l


Go out and have a good week, do something good for someone else....do something good for you...





No comments: