Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Good morning....another week has passed. I did find an interesting site, called drawspace.com. Last weekend, I was looking around for drawing lessons, and this site offers free, yes free drawing lessons for beginner on up, laid out systematically right from buying the tools. I am working my way through the beginner section. I didn't know this but I had a book by the site owner already, Drawing for Dummies, I didn't go through it all yet, (I must have moved on to something else then.) Really I do want to learn how to draw well, so I am hoping to stick with it, and soon I will post my progress, which actually I could start, (and should) post one of the first lessons as a starting point....so progress can be marked, since that is the point of this blog, accountability....it is also in my plans to purchase Danny Gregory's newest book Creative License. The bottom line is, you can read all you want on any subject, but you will never be good at it until you start practicing....practice does make perfect. I always remember Jonathan Livingston Seagull....."You can't fly into flying"....it is true.....It is also true that I am impatient.

No comments: