Saturday, January 5, 2008

Saturday, Jan. 5th, 2008



10:24 in the morning....searching the Internet for motivation....I joined EDM, in hopes or spurring me on to sketch. I am new to blogging...so I am still navigating my way around. I would like to do a trial run at publishing a photo...because I would like to post my journey with you....ok....(that was easy enough!). I am using a new laptop, and this was the only creative endeavor I had uploaded to it. Its a painted rock I did for an exchange in another club a year or so ago. As I said I just joined, well actually two groups, a crafterschallenge group, newly formed and EveryDayMatters (EDM), which I believe has been around awhile...I seen a very interesting book that Danny Gregory has just published called; The Creative License, which for me looks very promising...because, I need the push to see *creatively* what is inside of me...because I feel I have something there. I have been procrastinating taking another drawing class, hoping a different teacher could unlock the door to my creative soul...or show me the map, so I can find my way myself...I have so many books....I could do it myself through my own studies and searching the Internet for inspiration....or possibly spending less time talking about doing it and actually facing the responsibility of actually attempting doing it....what a novel concept....I think I am afraid...afraid of failure, but isn't there failure in not attempting at all.....so this I guess is the point...to put it out there....to share my fear, my failures, my attempts.

No comments: