Saturday, February 2, 2008

Creative Liscense.......



QUOTE FOR THE WEEK:

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. "
Ralph Waldo Emerson


l



ok....This is something, different. When I am not on the Drawspace.com site, (which unfortunately)is down this morning....I am currently reading, *Creative License*, Danny Gregorys new book.....pg 36.....grab a chair and some paper and head for the bathroom....



This is a quick sketch of my bathroom cabinet, atually it has three shelves, but...(artistic liscense)....so I have two.

l

I also went to the library, yesterday on break from work, (library is right across the road from my work). The three books I picked up, couldn't be any more different....1. Creative watercolor workshop. 2. Sasquatch, legend meets science. 3. Nature/Walking...which I am reading first. It is a little book that combines Ralph Waldo Emersons, Nature, and Henry David Thoreaus Walking. I have just started this book, but I am anxious to get into it. I read the 10 page introduction last night, before I got too tired to continue.

3 comments:

no way said...

Your lines are clean and your sense of proportion and page arrangement is great....keep on going! This is a strong start!

deborah said...

Thanks....I appreciate the feedback!

Sue said...

I'm going through Danny's book too and hung up on this one. I was going through another book at the same time which was doing doodling exercises. I got carried away.

Nice job here. I am re-inspired. Thank you!