Sunday, January 27, 2008

Good Sunday Morning

Quote for the Week: " Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." Scott Adams

l




The thing with art, especially a beginning artists is just to *begin*. To create, mistakes and all...everyday day try to put something down. Read, research, discover something new everyday. Get the wheels going in your head. See things as if seeing them for the first time. Take your tools with you, keep a bag with an extra sketchbook, pencil box, erasers, and grab it up every time you leave the house. Grab your camera too! You never know when an opportunity will come up.

l


I am happy to say, I have received all three books I sent for, Creative License; by Danny Gregory, How to make a Journal of your life and Moonlight Chronicles, by Dan Price. These books are informative, inspirational, and entertaining....Especially Dan Prices adventures.


l


Well, on a personal note, I haven't done a whole lot, this week (not even my drawing lessons on Drawspace.com). I have been sick for a week, with bronchitis and a high fever. The high fever was only for a couple of the days. I am finally feeling like myself...so hopefully today I can get on with the lessons.

l


Today decide to learn something new. Give your mind a challenge. Do something you wouldn't normally do. Be as a child, and learn how to *walk* again, in a different direction.

No comments: